Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HOME AT LAST

It has been a hectic couple of weeks with all my travelling.  My latest journey was to Windsor for a surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary dinner for Rejean's sister Anne and husband James.  But first we celebrated Matthew's 23rd birthday on the Saturday nite.  He has been accepted at medical school so it was a dual celebration.  Wed got to eat pizza!!  I admit I ate one too many pieces and swore off pizza for the rest of my life (as if that will happen).
I got to see more wildlife in Windsor than up here (slight exaggeration).  The skunk I saw in the middle of the afternoon in a residential area and the Canada Geese held up traffic on the EC Row expressway until they got safely to the other side.
Getting back to the surprise party, true to form, the guests of honor were late - 40 minutes late!!  Lise and Matthew and Lisa are shown checking their watches.  When they finally got there they skyped their daughter in Ottawa so she could join the party - that's Sara on the I-phone.  I finally got the happy couple to pose for a nice pic.
It was also a perfect time for family photos as you can see in the last picture.  From the left - Rejean, Claire, Pierre, Lise, Anne, Michel and Rick.

It is always better to get together for happy occasions

No comments: