Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NOT BAD FOR FREE

At the last fish fry at the Legion in Thessalon there was a lady from the Algoma Manor selling tickets to raise money for the home.  First prize was a hand stitched quilt, second price was 2 Adirondack chairs and the third prize was a pie a month for a year.  Well I won the second prize of the 2 chairs.
I got the call and said I would pick them up and to not put them together as they came unassembled.  I knew they would not be finished so it would be easier to apply the varathane when they were in pieces.  These chairs have 5 coats of outdoor varathane with sanding between the 4th and 5th coats - same as all the furniture we make around here.
After 4 days of hard work they are ready for the nice weather - and so am I!!

No comments: