Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2018

BEAUTIFUL SPRING FISHING









Ron picked another fantastic day for some ice fishing on a Brook Trout Lake.  There was one fish caught and Ron got it.  No other hits, nibbles or anything but it was one beautiful day.
We were on our way early as they wanted to get the early biters.  It was cold at first because we set up in the shade at the north end of the lake to stay out of the wind.  the sun took a little while to work it's way to us and my hands were so cold.  I have a problem with them when they get cold.  I can't do a thing with them so I couldn't bait my hooks.  I just needed a little while for them to warm up and then I was good as new.
Our early morning snack was some chocolate bars Rejean bought while at the Post getting the minnows.  I got my Rolos!!
We started a fire on shore and had some hot dogs.  We had quite the snack station set up.  Cookies, and hot dogs and chips.  We do not go hungry at all.
We packed up at around 3:30 and took the long way home.
Always nice to be outside on such a beautiful spring day.  I will catch a fish next time.

No comments: