Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

FUN FISHING









A "quiet" Labour Day up north.  After spending the day with unexpected but welcome company, Joanne and Mitch came over for dinner - my famous chicken parm - well, maybe not so famous but everyone enjoyed it.  I had stared drinking white wine that afternoon and continued into the evening but not fishing.  It made the day more funner.
After dinner we took Joanne and Mitch out for a boat ride and fishing expedition on Cheney.  I figured it was about time for them to catch some nice fish.  Action was very successful - Joanne got one right off the bat and the action didn't stop.  It took a while for me to get one but I did.  There were even a few double headers.  I netted one double header with two big bass in the same net.  That was fun.
The final two pictures we got a shot of the bass in mid air on Joanne's line.  All the bass were jumpers.  And a nice walleye in Joanne's hands.





No comments: