Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2018

BAD ELF





I am not up to date on this Elf on a Shelf thing but kids and parents certainly are.  Jodie sent me her Elf's escapades.
The boys' pictures are not safe I see.  Altho I kind of think they look cute with some facial hair.  I give the Elf a "5"
The next picture is of the Elf causing some sh-t in the fridge.  I would be a bit freaked to open my fridge to see all my groceries staring back at me.  Little sh-t disturber.  He gets a "2" for that one
And when I first saw the last picture, I thought all the elephants and dinosaurs and giraffes and moose and horses had all ganged up on Mr. Elf and had him cornered.  But on taking a closer look, I see that the Elf is telling them all a story.  How sweet.  I give him a "10" for that one.

I bet Charlie and Monty can't wait to see what Mr. Elf has gotten himself into each day.  They believe in him.


No comments: