Total Pageviews

Monday, June 24, 2019

Abu Dhabi Fun

Having a great time with the kids. Took them to the pool today with Joanne and forgot their hats and goggles and snorkels and wipes.  Sending the two Scott sisters who have never had children of their own was a big leap for Jodie. But all is well. Kids even got a treat at Spinnys. Had to ask for some wipes for their little faces. Haha
I keep looking at my watch wondering if it is time for a beverage!
DubI was wonderful. We did a Hop On and Hop Off Bus Tour. The only way to see Dubai without a car
Have heard very little about what is happening in this part of the world but whatever it is, we are safe
More later and I will try and get a picture or two to post.  This is not my usual Blog foremat so I don’t know what to do but when I get home I will make up for it

No comments: