Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2019

MORE PICTURES








Some more pictures of our adventure yesterday.  We did take a wrong turn and came across some campers so we stopped to chat.  They were in a wonderful spot along the Little White River.  All the comforts of home - solar panels and a satellite dish.  We were soon on our way back to the correct cutoff.  As soon as we came around the corner and that mountain was staring us down, I started scanning for rocks.  Before I was even off my quad I spotted one but I was in the middle of trying to take a picture when Joanne swooped in and grabbed by rock!!!  You snooze, you loose.  I tried to steal it back but she had her eye on it at all times.  It really didn't matter because there were tons more treasures everywhere you looked.  It was fun.  Just when you think you couldn't carry any more rocks, you spot another one.  My floor boards were filled.  We even came across a small memorial for a man among the stones.  The leaves are changing already and they are beautiful.  They still have a long way to go but what has changed is very vibrant.  There is a picture of me on the way back where I successfully crossed the beaver pond.  My bike was very dirty after and I had some of the Beaver's dam stuck to the bottom my quad.  Sorry Mr. Beaver.
We all gathered at Don and Marlene's for beer and cookies after our afternoon of fun.  What a great time we had with them and their friends and family.  I am sure it is not the last of our great adventures  together.

No comments: