Total Pageviews

Monday, December 30, 2019

DODGED THE BULLET - SORT OF





Did not get the ice storm that was forecast for our area but we certainly are getting the snow.  We came home from Windsor to find the snow had fallen off the roof and onto the lower roof and some on the ground in front of the house.  Rejean got that snow but tomorrow we will have to deal with the snow left on the roof - and I have a feeling it is going to be a chore.  He will have to blow the snow that fell today as well.  There has to be at least 3-4 inches out there and it is still coming down.
AND, I hate to even say it let alone type it, no hydro outages around here.  We are ready for it tho.  The generator is ready and waiting just in case.
Glad we didn't have anywhere to go today and yesterday.  I have seen road reports and it is not pretty!
I have my fires going and all my chores done so now I am just relaxing.  Going to have myself a glass of wine!!!  Cheers!

No comments: