Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 29, 2020

LEAP DAY



Dump day today.  Every Saturday during the winter.  Rejean went to the dump today while I blew snow.  I am getting very good at it.  I did it without supervision and I did a great job if I do say so myself.
The top photo is of the depths of Axe Lake in wood done by a local artist for Ron and Darlene.  It is quite the work of art.  My nephew Steve Pomerleau is doing something similar for clients of his.  It is very unique.
The bottom picture is of garbage on the road in front of our property.  A piece of tire right in the middle of the road.  I had to go and retrieve it before it caused damage to passing vehicles the other day.  Because our local dump does not take old tires, I have to find someplace to put it or use it around the property.  It is an ongoing effort to pick up the garbage people leave along out beautiful highway.  Makes me sad.

No comments: