Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

SHOPPING DAY






We tried to shop on Saturday but there was a line up at Value-Mart (everyone was practising social distancing politely) when we got there and we really didn't need anything so we held off til today.
We woke up to snow!!  But that didn't stop us.  We got our masks and our large container of Lysol wipes and headed into town.
My friend Nancy Roberts who now has a business called Red Buttons, sews masks and I ordered a few for Rejean and myself.  His are masculine and mine are poppys and cartoon cars.  Might as well have fun while trying to stay healthy.  You are seeing more and more people in town wearing masks.  And if it adds another level of protection, why not.
As usual I supplied Rejean with the list and he went in.  He is doing very well doing all the shopping.  He now knows how come I spend so much when I do the shopping.  Things are not cheap!!
We are good for another week...

No comments: