Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

NICE EVENING FISHING







Headed out last nite to a spot for some evening fishing.  Got there at 6:30 and settled in for a few hours.  Fishing was slow.  I got the pike about an hour in.  Just felt like I was pulling in a log - no fight at all.  But we put it on the stringer to keep it from scaring the walleye that might be out there.  We released it at the end of the evening.  Only one walleye was caught and Rejean got it.  Always nice when everyone catches a fish.
The sunset was amazing last nite.  I got some great pictures but pictures don't do it justice.  It was beautiful to actually see it.  And we were no place near to see the sun set - it was just the colours in the sky reflected in the water.  Glad I had my camera with me.
Then there is the picture of the wildflowers that are blooming everywhere right now.  Beautiful.

No comments: