Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2020

FUN ON THE MISSISSAUGI










Another beauty day for a kayak trip down the river.  There were 12 of us this time.  It was an eventful trip to say the least.  The river was flowing a bit quicker and higher than our last trip.  Not a big problem but you had to be aware of what was coming up because it came up fast.  Poor Mitch lost his rod right off the bat because of a snag.  Joanne gave him her rod to use and she just enjoyed the day.  I lost my net and the next two fish I caught was a challenge.  The first one I had to call for someone with a net because I had just discovered my net was gone.  Mitch helped me out.  But the next one, which was the biggest, I had to beach and then carry it over to Bill for his stringer as he was keeping the fish.  I decided to just enjoy the rest of the trip as well and not fish.
We finally finished our trip and got all the kayaks out and lined up waiting for their turn to be loaded into their owners trucks.
It was a good day!!

No comments: