Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2020

A PERFECT WEDDING DAY














From that proposal on St Pete Beach to the actual I Do's, it took 8 months.  It was a beautiful day even tho the weather didn't co-operate but I don't think it bothered anyone.  Their beautiful Lake House served as the perfect back drop to their vows and the celebration that followed.  The actual ceremony was attended by a smaller group of people plus Roger's son and wife and grand daughter joined us from out east on FaceTime.  Rejean and I were the bartenders and people just mingled and grazed on all the amazing food and deserts.  I admit I had a few cupcakes and a brownie - but I was there for over 8 hours.  The entertainment was provided by J.C., a local who sounded just like Aron Neville.  Roger and Ute's first dance was to "At Last"  After a long time spent isolating, it was good to see friends but people did keep their distance and I saw a lot of elbow tapping going on.

Ute looked beautiful and Roger made a very handsome groom.  I wish them many happy years together!


No comments: