Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

DONE






Rejean put the lights up because I hate doing that.  400 little multi colour lights from Walmart on 8 strings.  I put the decorations on.  I bought a couple of containers of white and red bulbs last year and I had apples from when we lived in Windsor.  I also had some custom bulbs from a local lady that I purchased a few years ago.  And finally my red cardinal as the topper.  It is not done until he goes up.  I have a red buffalo plaid table cloth that I will put around the bottom closer to Christmas.  A regular tree skirt is going for $50-$75 which is too expensive for me.  

Now that the tree is up and my other decorations are out, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas - except for no snow!!  Usually we have a ton out there by now.  It is coming... 

No comments: