Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

FUN AT PARKER'S




 

There is a bit of demolition going on at Parker's and the scrap wood has been nicely stacked and ready to burn.  Stacey and Andrew and Rejean and I and Sam took care of it on a beautiful December day with little wind and bright blue skies.  We used some left over oil to get it started and once it lit, it burned quite well.  We had to use some small "trees" as pokers as you couldn't get too close to the fire because of the intense heat.  I think Andrew lost part of his eyebrow once.  (not really)  We had chairs and brought beverages to stay hydrated.  Next time I will bring some hot dogs to cook.  Sam would like that I bet.  Took about 3 1/2 hours for it to burn down - shorter period of time than I thought.  There will be more wood to burn as the demolition progresses so I see more bonfires in my future.  A great way to stay warm on the cold days ahead.

No comments: