Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SPA DAY


Yesterday Linda and I got all Spa'd up. It was my birthday present to Linda and I am going to Florida so I needed my toes and fingers done. We went to the Serenity Spa in Bruce Mines. Arlene Labelle is the owner/operator and sole esthetician. She opened special for Linda and I. I think because she heard the sobs in my voice when she first told me she couldn't fit us in. So she met us at 11:30 am on Hallowe'en morning and finished us in 5 hours. Pedis and Manis for both of us. It was nice to be pampered for a change. I choose a dark chocolate brown for my digits and Linda liked my color so much she choose the same color for her nails. She had a nice deep cranberry for her toes. Arleen was a joy to be around - she survived the 5 hours with Linda and I which is saying a lot.
The next time we go - which should be around Christmas - I am going to bring some margharitas to sip on as we pass the time. Olay!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no photo of your chocolate brown digits, lets see what they look like