Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SOMEONE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND


Boots brought along a new friend this morning. I couldn't tell if it was a female but I am going to assume it was. She was smaller than Boots and paler in color. She lay there until Boots was done, then came over and licked the bowl then ran off to be with Boots. She was timid when she saw me but never ran completely away. Boots had his ears down for a bit and kept his eyes on her. You can really tell how big Boots is when you compare him to the new fox. I guess it is all those leftovers from the Hall and the chicken hotdogs he loves so much.
I don't mind the extra mouth to feed - I have seen 4 foxes around our place at the same time but that was just for a small period of time.

OK readers, what should I call the new fox? You came thru with Boot's name so what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boots was visiting here yesterday morning, I think he likes my compost.

Have a great trip, Janet

Ute

Anonymous said...

Red!

Unknown said...

I vote for "Ginger".