Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

MY CREATIVE SIDE



It all started when Jenn and Steve came up in November and Jenn had a few balls of yarn to make a couple of scarves.  But she would be using her arms instead of knitting needles.  She generously gave me her first creation and she proceeded to "knit" a few more.  She tried to show me how it was done but I just couldn't catch on - I forgot if I had to go up and thru or down and out.  After they went home, I sat down in front of the computer and watched a tutorial video and mastered the art of "Arm Knitting" as you can see in the last photo of Mary and Linda with their new scarves.  That is my arm in the middle picture demonstrating the part where you use your arm.

Gee, I wonder what I'm going to be giving for Christmas this year....

No comments: