Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

HOW TIME FLIES



My My how time flies.  2 months old already.  I can tell them apart only some of the time.  I can tell quickly if I see Charlie's little elf ear but otherwise I have to look back at other pictures where Jodie has told me who is who.  And really, I do have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.  From the looks of these pictures, they appear to do things together but I think it was just chance that they yawned at the same time and then posed in the bottom picture.  They are very healthy and chunky.  Chunky is the new Hunky you know.
Love the sunglasses but I can attest to the fact that the sun is very bright in Abu Dhabi so everyone, including babies, should wear sunglasses to protect their eyes.  I do believe that is Grandma Marilou holding the little guy who I think is Charlie.  An evening by the pool - how nice.
I do miss them.

No comments: