Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR


2014 has been a very good year - I got my two beautiful grandsons - Charles and Montgomery - my sister Susan also got 3 beautiful grandchildren - Aubrey, Camryn and Colton. Joanne and Mitch got to spend their  Christmas with their grandsons Raiden and Bishop.  My nephew Kyle is engaged to beautiful Malorie - I got to spend some great time with my sisters Susan and Joanne and our honorary Scott sister Deb in Florida - I travelled to Abu Dhabi and got to ride a camel.  I found out I love Thai food. Stacey is working for Canada Post.   I follow my niece Shelley's 100 days of happiness and look forward to tomorrow's post. I reconnected with some long lost relatives on Facebook.  So many good times and memories.

I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring…

No comments: