Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2015

GOT WOOD?



Looks like a bunch of corks from up on top of the trailer - where I climbed to get those shots but unfortunately, they are not.  There sure is a lot of wood there and we still have 30 more logs to block - probably tomorrow.  I figure with the wood I have in my shed and the wood already split (in the middle picture to the left) and all the splitting left to do we have enough for about 3 years (for sure 2) but you always have to have a couple of years worth ready.  I wouldn't want to run out of wood in the middle of winter when it reaches -40!!!  After we are done blocking what's left, we have to bring the already split wood up to my wood shed and then we can begin splitting - my favourite part of doing wood.
It's hard work but soooooo worth it.

No comments: