Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2015

LATE SUMMER FISHING




Spent the other evening fishing with Rick and Rejean.  It was so calm.  I headed over to a spot away from the guys and hooked into a river bass.  What a difference with one taken in the river as opposed to one in our lake.  Strong and spunky.  I thought he was much larger than what he turned out to be.  What an amazing fight - he jumped once but he got a lot of height.  I netted him, got the hook out (I push down the barb so it is easy to remove the hook - I don't like to hurt them) and gave him a kiss and let him go to fight another day.  The only other fish taken that evening was a sucker that Rick got - a good size one at that.  We got home just before it got really dark.  It is always fun to ride the quads any time of the day or night.

No comments: