Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2017

MEET MY NEW FRIENDS


Plus some Benylin and Sucrets thrown in for good measure.  This house is under quarantine for the next few days.  Both of us have the flu - and I know it's the flu because I Googled the symptoms and I have everyone of them - even the barfing (sorry).  Mine started on Sunday evening when I noticed I was coughing more but thought it was just left over from when I was sick BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS but Tuesday I couldn't move - literally.  Long illness short I am feeling 100% better - except for coughing and feeling like my insides are ripping apart - but now Rejean is on his worst day (I hope).  Nothing you can do but rest, drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest - easier said then done...

And we never got our flu shot...

Be Well



I used the Buckley's image from their website - I am a loyal Buckley's girl - nothing but the best.  It tastes awful and it does work!!!

No comments: