Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2017

OUT AND ABOUT





Both of us have been under the weather for the past week and just starting to feel better.  I said it was time to just get out of the house and go for a ride up the highway - in my new car!!!!  I got it before Christmas and have hardly had a chance to drive it.  I was going with a Jeep Cherokee but I got a great deal on this 2016 Jeep Patriot High Altitude with leather seats and a skylight.  I have never had a black car before but people have told me they are great.  I put the seat warmers on and off we went up 129 to LaFoe.  The river was really clogged with ice at the bends - I have never seen it like this.  In some spots you could walk across but other spots were a bit less sturdy.  I just took pictures from the car.

No comments: