Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 28, 2018

ON THE TRAILS AGAIN...









Ron picked another beautiful day to go snowmobiling again - sunny and cold but when you dress for the conditions, you are fine.
I was ok going across the lakes this time - there was no slush in sight and it was probably too cold for it anyway.  We visited Pineland,  Highland Lake, Caribou Lake and Damm Lake and Wakamata and Jobam.  We did the tour.  The trails we were on are Wilderness trails and not the groomed ones that you need your trail pass for.  They are just single lane trails through the thick bush so you have to go slow because of all the turns and dips and dives and bridges over streams as the 4th picture shows.  I got off the machine and walked across it - I was a bit scared to go over riding on the back of the machine.  Every time I got off the machine I fell into the snow - it was a bit deep once you get off the trail and I had so many clothes on I couldn't move too gracefully.
We came across a few people fishing on the lakes - a few fish were caught but not many.  But it was too nice a day not to be out on the lakes.
The next time we go out we will be fishing.  Ron is getting a new auger so we will be testing it out.

The second last picture is of Stacey and Andrew's place on Jobam - looks different in the winter...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y D E A R J A N E T

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U

Congrats time for O A S ! ! !