Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2018

A WONDERFUL EVENING







You knew it was going to be a good evening's fishing when Rejean's first cast produced a beautiful walleye.  Everyone caught fish which is also a good thing.  I started off on the rocks but quickly joined the guys when I wasn't even getting hits.  A smart move because I caught a few nice ones in my spot as you can see.  I lost a jig and switched to my usual hook and a worm and splitshot.  Always works for me and I always push down the barb on the hook.  I don't like to have to work at removing the hook and I don't think the fish like it either. You just have to keep a tight line.   Can you tell I was happy about my catches?
I gave the Pike to my friend to eat.  Plus a few bass.  The rest we kept so that we have enough to feed the masses this summer.  Monty and Charlie love fish.
Tonite is the fish fry at the Thessalon Legion.  Always good!!

No comments: