Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2018

HOME - THRU DIFFERENT EYES



I am very fortunate to have some very talented photographers in my immediate family and I just happen to have one up this week take some pictures and share with me.  I have her permission to use them on my blog.  Credit to Renee Pomerleau for these two beautiful pictures of my home.
We don't get to see the whole sunset but the skies light up every so often with magnificent blues and oranges and sometimes reds.  I love it on a still evening where the sky is reflected on the lake.
The next picture is one I don't see too often because I am usually in bed.  But when I do stay up, I am in awe every time looking at the night sky with all the stars.  We don't have light pollution up here in the boonies so it is perfect viewing.  The second picture was taken at the end of my driveway looking north on Highway 129.

Paradise

No comments: