Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 27, 2019

THE MAVERICKS




I guess if I had a Bucket List, this would be right up there close to the top.  I got to see The Mavericks in concert in the Sault.  I have been a fan for a couple of years and always followed where they were playing.  Never anywhere near here or where I  could travel to.  I happened to be at the Sault airport picking Marilou up and on the monitor, it showed the Mavericks in concert in the Sault on October 24th, 2019.  I got my tickets as soon as they went on sale.  Linda, John, Ute and Roger went with us and it was everything I thought it would be.  I was dancing in my seat and during one song, standing up dancing.  But quickly sat down when I realized the people behind me couldn't see.  I really wanted to dance in the aisle for some songs.  It was a great concert and I am glad I got to see them in such a great venue, Sault College.

No comments: