Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2020

INSOLATION IN THE NORTH








If I had to be isolated anywhere in the world until things calm down, I can think of no better place to be than HOME.  We still have tons of snow and ice and lots of firewood so we are good for a long time.  We are keeping busy with a lot of small projects around the house and one major one - replacing the ceiling in the workout room.  We have all the supplies and are set to start this week.
We are keeping entertained watching the squirrel inside the bird feeder.  today, we saw how he does it.  He jumps from the tree.  He climbs up the tree and judges his position and distance from the feeder - sometimes he goes higher and sometimes lower but he always seems to be successful in the jump.  We let him feed for a few minutes, then go out and shoo him away.  He always jumps at the last second and it is so funny.
Today we went to town.  I had to get some prescriptions renewed and a few groceries.  Rejean went into the stores as I have COPD and tend to cough a bit and in today's environment I didn't want people to be afraid of me or run me out of town.

I was one of those people who wasn't too concerned with the CoVid 19 virus when I first heard about it.  I compared the flu numbers with the CoVid 19 numbers and thought people were over reacting.  I was wrong about that.  I am taking it very seriously.  I hope you are as well.

Stay safe!

No comments: