Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2020

THE BOYS



It has been a while since I posted any pictures of the boys.  They are out of school as well.  Their schools closed down on March 8th because of the Corona Virus.  I imagine it will be closed longer than the 8th.  Looks like Jodie took them for a bike ride in their little community.  Spinney's is the little market in their compound that sells just about anything and is a favourite stop for them on their adventures.
In the top picture Charlie is on the left and Monty is on the right.  Looks like they took their stuffies along for the ride.  In the bottom picture, Charlie is hugging the camel I bought for them when they were babies and Jodie said Charlie asked her to send me the picture.  Brought a little tear to my eye.
They are safe and that is all I care about.  But I wish they were here with me.

No comments: