Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BACK FROM VACATION

Yes, even tho I live in paradise, I still need a vacation and I just got back from mine today.  We went to Barry's Bay for a family reunion at Pierre's.  There was 15 of us and 13 of us stayed at the cottage.  We were everywhere!!  But I had called ahead a had dibs on a bedroom - the best one as far as I was concerned - overlooking the lake.  He does have a beautiful spot.  43 acres of tall red pines and a park like setting.  A great lake that has a variety of fish (and beaver) in it.  Of course I took my fishing rod to check out the fishing.  There was perch, small mouth bass, rock bass and pumpkinseeds - first time I have ever seen one - pretty little fish.  I will have pictures tomorrow.  I have to put away all my purchases from Costco in Sudbury - $652!!!!!!!  But I guessed over $600 so I wasn't too shocked...much.
AND when I got home there was a message on my machine that my sister Susan, had won $500 in the Lion's Club draw over the weekend in Thessalon!!!!!  She says that she will buy the breakfasts and dinners in Florida for the Sisters but I want her to spend it on herself - we'll see who wins...
See Ya Bye

No comments: