Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

BIG BAD WOLF


On my way to the Hall Friday morning at 8:30 am, what do I see walking down the middle of the road but this wolf. I had my camera with me and I quickly got it into my hands. But when I am excited, as when you see a wolf walking down the middle of the highway, my tremor kicks into high gear so I apologize if the picture is not as what I wanted it to be. I stopped the car in the middle of the road after checking that it was safe to do so. I watched him/her walk to the side of the highway and walk past me to the back of the car, where he stopped and watched me. He sniffed the road a few times, then walked into the bush. Mark on Axe Lake saw the same one later in the day - we knew it was the same because he showed little fear. I realized as I was taking the picture that my car window was rolled right down and at any time he could have lunged at me but he didn't and I lived to provide you with this first hand account of a encounter with a beautiful wolf.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: