Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

MY BLOG LIST

I follow other blogs as well as writing my own.  On the right hand side of my blog you will see "My Blog List" and 2 headings underneath it.  the first one is My Life By Buster - it is written by Buster, a dog who lives in Manhatten and visits a dog park.  It is very entertaining.  I recommend it highly especially today when he posts pictures of himself and his friends all dressed up in costumes.
The other one is Stacey's blog.  Jouney to an Ultramarathon...and beyond.  Right now Stacey and Andrew are on a year long trip thru the states in their Airstream.  They are posting pictures of their journey - very interesting pictures.  I am following their every move.
Pay them a visit - you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Buster says you are very kind!
We do have fun with his blog . I'm sure he thinks having his photo taken a great bore.

I liked 'the present' in the post below!

Elizabeth said...

ps was reading your earlier posts and hope the toe is improved.
I have a hard bump on the top of my foot
X-ray said bone
as in arthritic degeneration.......
gosh!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! We are really enjoying ourselves.