Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

BLOW BLOW BLOW THE SNOW...

...GENTLY OFF THE LANE
MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY WE WAIT
TO DO IT ALL AGAIN

Did I just post that?  Pretty bad eh?  Mr Picky gave me an "8" on my attempt today.  I sometimes ask on a scale of 1 to 10 what I got and today it started out as a 7 but he changed it to an 8.  I still need some direction around the road area but I am getting the hang of it.  We didn't get that much from the storm that passed us by but enough to blow.
I got some pictures from inside the tractor - I had the tunes blaring and the heat on so I was very comfortable.  I have to find a better station - or take some CDs with me.
The blower is situated behind the tractor so you have to turn around to watch where you are going.  I still have some trouble with the left hand side so my lines still aren't as straight as I (and Mr Picky) would like.
As if it really matters...;op
See Ya Bye

ps - after my complaining about the sensitivity of the chute control, it has now been fixed to my liking.  And we even fixed Ron's.

No comments: