Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A BUSY DAY

We got the ceiling done over the bar today - I should say installed because it has been done for a few days but we have been too busy to install it.  I will get a good picture to post - the ones I have taken already just done't seem to do it justice - I can't get a good angle but I will keep trying.
I filled up the wood box and the wood stand in the work out room, cleaned out both stoves, chopped some kindling because I was almost out. That is my work area in the picture. It is right beside the drawer that the kindling goes in so I don't have far to travel.   I don't know where I will do it next year when my new floor is down.  I can chop all I want on the cement floor now. I burned my burnables and cleaned up the place.  Played on the computer and walked to get the mail.  We are expecting a dumping of snow tomorrow - some Colorado Low or something like that.  We are going to clean the snow off the roof covering the veranda.  It does seem to be accumulating.
Maybe I'll have to blow snow again :S

No comments: