Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

LUNCH IS SERVED

I was sitting at the table reading and looked up and there was Boots showing off his catch.  We have had a lot of birds and squirrels around feeding off the seeds I provide.  I think we counted 8 squirrels at one time all feeding together.  I think this little one just got too involved in the food and wasn't watching out for Boots and got caught.  Good thing I didn't see it happen like the last time.  He just stood there looking at the door with his lunch.  I didn't tap on the window because I didn't want him to drop it and think he was going to get some hot dogs.  So I just quietly snapped a couple of photos.  Eventually he wandered off.  I swear about 5 minutes later there he was again, minus the squirrel.  He must have buried it and come back for his dogs.  Of course I fed him...he is probably saving the squirrel for desert ;o)
Nice to know that even when I am not around, Boots can fend for himself.

No comments: