Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

WELL WORTH THE WAIT




 Ron finally got his beautiful 10 pound 11 ounce walleye back from the taxidermist and what a great job he did.  It looks beautiful mounted on a piece of driftwood instead of the ubiquitous  slab of wood.
He caught the fish in February of 2012 and got it back in August of 2013.  He knew it was going to be a while because the guy does such amazing work.
It will look even better once he finds a place of honour in his home for it.  Once it is up, I'll get a better picture of it.
It has inspired me to get out and get a trophy fish to mount on my wall instead of the little honeymoon brook trout I caught 30 years ago.

PS  I have to add that I finally got a doe tag this year.  After years of complaining that I never got a doe tag and everyone else had, I got one.  And so did Rejean and Barry and Sandy.  Poor Eddy didn't.

Now, if I can just spot one in November...

No comments: