Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2016

MORE FUN TIMES




We loved taking our beach chairs down to the edge of the water each afternoon with our cocktails watching people go by and the birds diving into the water to catch fish.  A couple stopped to talk to us and of course we got them to take our picture.    He got us to look to the right then look at the camera.  He was funny.  We tried to stay put to watch the sunset but it got a bit chilly once that sun started going down so we usually headed back up to the hotel to watch from there.


This trip we tried to share our dinners.  Usually there is so much food you can't finish it or you come away feeling stuffed.  One night we went to a new spot that had been recommended to us in John's Pass - where we like to go anyway.  Worked out just fine and no one came away feeling too full.  And it was delicious fresh caught just that day fare.  

One morning we walked the beach to Pass-A-Grill to have breakfast at Hurricane's.  We decided to have a Bloody Mary instead of coffee.  Joanne and I got ours spicy and Susan wimped out and got a regular one.  Best Bloody Mary I have ever had and found out later it was made with a mix called Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix.  I saw some when I got back to Detroit and picked up a bottle and had one yesterday here.  I can't tell you how good it was - I will never go back to Clamato juice when I have this in the house.  I highly recommend it and they make other mixes as well.  Give it a try!!!  You won't be sorry.

No comments: