Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2017

A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD








After the day we had yesterday, today was a treat.  Sunny skies and a temperature about 0.  After spending the morning getting rid of the snow we got yesterday, we headed to the dump - I had a ton of stuff after cleaning out closets and my pantry.  Lots of stuff I have no idea why I had them in the first place.
After lunch we knew we had to get outside and enjoy this beautiful day.  We started out snowshoeing on the lake but soon headed back to the garage and got the snowmobile going.  Smart move.  We zoomed around the lake about a zillion times - I go faster than Rejean - he is a bit slow.
I had no fear of going thru the ice.  I never go out on the lake before February - just in case...
Tomorrow is the Sweetheart Dinner at the Hall.  I hear we are going.


No comments: