Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FUN WITH CHARLIE AND MONTY








Charlie and Monty and Jodie are here for 5 weeks.  What an amazing time to get to know the kids and for them to get to know us.
Day one and they were right back at the rocks in the lake that they learned last year.  We will have to get another load of Trap Rock when they are gone.  Rejean and MariLou with the death grips on the kids.  Sam was also helping.
PlayDoh snakes!!  I snuck to the Post today to get them some "real" plastic ones and they loved them.  I am searching for a real one to show them but so far I haven't been able to find one.
Rejean and MariLou snuggling with the kids watching a movie.
Today the sun finally showed up.  Rejean and the kids went for a walk on the road and Charlie picked some more flowers for Mommy.
And they love the saucer swing we picked up from Costco.  Every once in a while they will run over to it for a short swing.
And today, Monty had some pink veins in his eye that Charlie noticed and he was checking him out by placing his little hands around his neck and looking closer into his eyes.  This went on for a bit then they gave each other the biggest hug.  I must admit I had a little tear in my eye after watching that.
I wonder what adventures day 4 will bring...

No comments: