Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2017

STUFF





Joanne and I had dinner in Bruce Mines after our trip to the Sault - there was a Show and Shine going on that day and the car in the first picture was still in the parking lot of the restaurant we went to.  There is another one later this summer so we will be sure to attend.

My "Testicle" plants are out right now.  They are actually Lady Slippers but I like to call them Testicle Plants because they sort of remind me of them.  None that I know personally tho...

And the Dragon Flies are out in full force.  Just when you think the bugs can't get any worse these saviours come out.  They eat those nasty black flies and mosquitoes for us.

And the last picture I got when we visited Ron and Mary.  The butterfly had just landed on the chive flower and I got the shot.  I kind of like it.

No comments: