Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

CHARLIE AND MONTY


...in one of their rare displays of getting along.  Not really.  There was a lot of times they did get along and shared things with each other but usually they were acting just like normal siblings.

I wanted to accomplish two things during their visit.  I wanted to be able to tell them apart easily without looking for Charlie's birthmark and I wanted them to call me Grandma.  I succeeded in both of my endeavours.  The first time they called me Grandma I choked up.  The sweetest words in the world to me.  It touched my heart.  AND I can now tell them apart and now they look like totally different kids.  Altho I occasionally did mix them up, but then again, I blame it on having "baby brain" for the past six weeks.

Slowly getting back to normal...

No comments: