Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 26, 2017

IT'S A TRADITION







First picture is of Joanne and Mitch's new addition to the living room.  Very comfy.
And the next is my very first attempt at a "Bumble Berry Crumble".  I had picked some blackberries and raspberries and had some blue berries in the freezer so I combined them to make my crumble.  Next time I will add more crumble as some people didn't think there was enough and I agreed.  But it was good nevertheless.
Then the next few pictures are of Paella Nite at Joanne and Mitch's place.  Every year Joanne makes her Paella and this year she used her fire pit to cook on.  It was perfect.  Brent and Nat joined us and everyone enjoyed the delicious meal.  (Brent is allergic to shrimp which worked to everyone else's advantage)  teehee

No comments: