Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 5, 2017

ADVENTURES WITH MY SISTER











Joanne and I managed to get away today to get a little fishing and quading in.  It was a beautiful day that started out overcast and cool - perfect for some walleye fishing.  Joanne got the first nibble and we got  two fish!!  We didn't stick around too much longer and headed across Snowshoe Creek and checked out the jacuzzi.  No fish but it was fun.  There is a lookout along the trail that could be dangerous if they didn't have a small rope across it that really couldn't stop anything from falling down that steep hill.
We decided to visit the Colony and had to cross that little bridge.  Didn't look too safe to me but Joanne and Mitch had crossed it in the spring so I figured if Mitch could cross it, I could.  And I did.  We followed a trail but had to turn back because it looked a bit muddy.  I got stuck in the mud and Joanne and I had to do some fancy maneuvering to get it out.  I had to hose it (and myself) down when I got home.
We had a nice cold beer in the sun room and laughed at our adventures today.

We missed you Susan!!!!

No comments: