Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

LADIES LUNCHEON







The monthly Ladies' Luncheon was held today in beautiful downtown Blind River at the 17 Restaurant in our own private room.  26 beautiful local ladies showed up to enjoy each others' company.  Plus there was a gift exchange which we got out of the way first thing.  I picked number 9 (or 6 but Linda already had number 6) and I received two beautiful Christmas ornaments in a nice reusable bag and some nice new paper that I will reuse.  Considering how many there were of us, we all received our food fairly quick.  My toasted Western on their home made bread was delicious.
After lunch we walked along the main street and looked at other stores in town.
When I got home Rejean told me about some ice formations on the lake by the beaver dam.  I went down to get some pictures - they looked like feathers had been dropped all over the little bay.  I am sure they won't be there tomorrow so got some nice shots.  It has been cold here - this morning it was -30 in Wharncliffe - all the lakes are making ice.

No comments: