Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2018

GILBERTSON'S







The Ladies Luncheon was held at Gilbertson's on St Jos Island today.  They are known for their maple syrup and pancakes.  Which is what I ordered - one pancake - which filled the plate - and two maple sausages which were delicious.  I was full after my lunch.  The other ladies' lunches looked just as good - there was french toast and grilled cheese sandwiches with their famous maple mustard, scrambled eggs with a side of fruit.  Everyone enjoyed their meals.  We browsed the gift shop after and I couldn't find the fudge that was advertised on a sign and I didn't look very hard.  Saved again.



We took the long way home and saw this amazing house right on shore with a magnificent view of the channel.  The ice is slowly melting on the water which was a beautiful shade of blue today.  A nice day.

No comments: