Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2018

SISTERS





I was looking for an Easter picture with all three of us in it and this is what I found.  The top picture is of me and Joanne I think because Susan would have been taller than me and Joanne hadn't hit her "growth" spurt yet. We were probably going to church with out little hats and gloves and ankle sox on.  This was how we dressed back in the olden days. This was taken on the front steps of our house on Windermere Road in Windsor.
The second picture is of me and Susan dressed the same with our Easter baskets.  Joanne would only have been 3 months old.  Looks like I had a few chocolate bunnies before Easter.
I don't know where the third picture was taken but we are all there including our pet cat that I don't remember.
And the last picture was taken on our kitchen table on Windermere Road by my Aunt Sonia.  I still remember those dresses.  Aren't we sweet.


No comments: