Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2018

BERRY PICKING JOANNE'S WAY





Sick and tired of being sick and tired, I went out raspberry picking with Joanne this morning.  We left Mitch working on his new wood shed.  He said it was ok for Joanne to have the morning off.
Joanne was anxious to show me her new invention for picking berries.  She strung a shoelace through a plastic shopping bag and tied it around our waists.  That left both our hands free to pick the berries. Genius!!!  And it worked great.  We picked for about an hour before I had to go back home and rest.  It has been a while since I exerted myself this much and I guess I need to work my way back to my normal self.
There were quite a few berries along the trail and lots of muddy puddles from last nite's rain.  I had to hose my bike down when I got back home.
I am going to enjoy my berries this evening and then again tomorrow in my yogurt.  I love raspberries!!!

No comments: