Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

MORE FUN




First off, it is not all fun and games up here.  There is work to be done between our fishing adventures.  Rejean and Rick rigged something up to help Rick trim his cedar hedge around his trailer.  The cedars have grown so high it is difficult to trim them.  But put two brothers together and this was bound to happen.  Worked like a charm!!  And we are still working on the wood.  A couple of hours every few days and we are almost done.






It was a good night last night for us fishing.  It was overcast so we could start fishing earlier.  As soon as we got there, they were biting.  And the bass were out.  I landed a big bass right off the bat then the guys took over.  Rejean got a nice walleye and Rick got 3 smaller walleye plus a lot more bass.  The black flies were out in full force as well.  I think I have gotten to the point where they really don't bother me that much - unless I inhale one or it buzzes in my ear or nose.  Ugh.  But the mosquitoes aren't out yet - at least around here.  The fiddle heads were just starting.  I know they are good to eat but where do you even begin???
Our bikes were a mess as there were some deep puddles on the trail in.  But that is what makes it fun!!

No comments: