Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

IN MY MIND I WAS A KENYAN

3:02:20 - ok, not quite 2:45 but I did have to go to the bathroom and that took about 5 minutes off my time and I hugged and posed for pictures for Joanne coming out of the tunnel so you add up those lost minutes and I was under 3 hours - but that is my time - I am consistently consistent with my 1/2 marathon times.

I will post some picture later when I get back from town with Joanne - we are shopping for paint for our - oops, I mean her place. We took 12 hours to get home yesterday - shopped our way back and spent $320 and the custom person just said "have a good day"!!! There is a God.

See Ya By

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janet!!!! Hope you had a great day - San Fran had perfect weather for our run!
Talk to you soon,
Love you!
Jodie

Stacey said...

Congratulations Janet!! Great job. Say Hello to Joanne for me.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had a great day too - send a pic of the bling!!!
Janet